To convert your integration manager database to new version, follow below steps.
1. Go to you existing IM machine and open the Integration Manager.
2. In Integration Manager, then go to Tools–>Option and note the default Integration Manager database path under General Tab.
3. Now open the new Integration Manager from your new machine.
4. Go to Tools–>Convert Database.
5. From this window, select the database name from the path which you have noted in step 2.
6. Click convert database to save the new converted Integration Manger database.
7. Then go to Tools–>Option menu and map the converted Database name which you have saved in step 6.
8. Finally click the Open Integration button to check whether all the integrations are available from your existing version.
Hope this helps!!!