Sometimes user may receive the below error message while trying to integrate Customer records from Integration Manager to Dynamics GP.
Error Message: “Are you sure you want to delete this customer record?”
Cause: May be the Customer Maintenance window has been modified or any 3rd party product.
- Go to Dynamics GP and open Customization Status window (MS Dynamics GP–> Tools–> Customize–> Customization Status).
- From this window disable all the third party products except Integration Manager.
- Open Alternate/Modified Forms and Report window (MS Dynamics GP–> Tools–> Setup–> System–> Alternate/Modified Forms and Report)
- Choose the desired ID for the user who is running the integration.
- Select Product as “All Product” and choose Type as window.
- Drill down to Sales–>Customer Maintenance and then select Microsoft Dynamics GP as default window for the selected user then save the changes.
- Now open Integration Manager to run your Customer Records integration.
Hope this helps!!!