Integration Manager is one of the best integration tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP. It is used to import most of the integration from our source files to GP and it has some sample integration. We can use the sample integration or create new integration to import the master records and transactions.
For example: If we want to create a Cash Receipt with automatic applying the documents, then we can use the sample integration (RM Cash Receipt) from the Integration Manager. But, if you want to apply this cash receipt to specific documents then we need to follow certain procedures. Please have a look on the below steps for achieving the same from Integration Manager.
1. Go to Integration Manager and define a new source “Cash Receipt Apply” then add it to the default RM Cash Receipt Source section.
2. Create a new input source file with 4 columns(Apply From Doc Number, Apply To Doc Number, Apply To DocType and Apply To Amt) and map it to the Cash Receipt Apply source.
3. Click Query Relationship to map Cash Receipt Header.DocNumber–>Cash Receipt Apply.Apply From Doc Number.
4. Then open the Destination Mapping and click the Cash Apply.
5. Go to option pane and choose “Record Source” as “Use Source RecordSet” then choose the 3rd source(Cash Receipt Apply which is created from step 1).
6. Then click the filed section to map the followings.
Apply To Doc –> Cash Receipt Apply. Apply To Doc
Apply To Doc Type –> Cash Receipt Apply. Apply To DocType
Apply Entire Amount –> Use Constant “TRUE”
Apply To Amount –> Cash Receipt Apply. Apply To Amount
7. Finally save the integration and click run button to create a Cash Receipt with applying to multiple specific invoices mentioned from the 3rd source file.
Hope this helps!!!