In Dynamics GP, you may see below error massage while running/compiling VBA projects or code.
Microsoft Visual Basic:
This issue will occur after completed the Microsoft Office security Update. To know more about this update see the Microsoft KB article KB2687441.
1. Log off all the users from MS Dynamics GP.
2. Unregister and re-register the mscomctl.ocx file in the machine where problem is occurring.
Note: The logged in a user must be the local Administrators group.
3. Open a command prompt window.
Note: User must be open command prompt to “Run as Administrator” if the user machine is either Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later versions.
4. Run the below command to unregister and re-register the mscomctl.ocx file.
For 32 bit machines:
regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\System32\mscomctl.ocx
For 64 bit machines:
regsvr32 /u C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscomctl.ocx
5. Once the file has successfully re-registered, open MS Dynamics GP to rerun/compile the VBA project or code.
Hope this helps!!!