In Dynamics GP, sometimes users can see the below error message while clearing the “Enforce Password Policy” check box in user setup window. For this case, we need to follow certain procedures.
Error: your change has violated server policy in dynamics gp.
Follow below steps to correct the issue.
1. Login into GP as “sa” user id.
2. Open user setup window(Tools–>Setup–>System–>User).
3. Choose the user id which user do you want to clear the “Enforce Password Policy” check box.
4. Enter new password (password should not be same as any old password) and confirm.
5. Mark the check box “Enforce Password Policy” in Advance SQL option section.
6. Click Save button.
7. Enter the same user id which you changed in above.
8. Under Advanced SQL Options, clear the “Enforce Password Policy” check box and click Save.
Hope this helps!!!